Macaron Masterclass - Sold Out
Fancy mastering the art of meringue and macaron making?
Ever wondered what the difference is between French, Italian and Swiss meringues? Macaron and macaroon?
Then why not join us for our masterclass? This will be run by Head Chef and Owner Daren Bale
- The masterclass will take in:
- An opportunity to have a go at piping techniques to create various effects using vibrant colours under Daren’s keen eye.
- A glass of Prosecco and a selection of canapes made by our Sous Chef, Dean Hill
- And of course, tasting! Daren will bring a selection of mouth-watering meringues and macarons for guests to taste.
- An overview of the meringue including tips to make the perfect peak.
A demonstration taking in fool-proof techniques, how to add colour and creativity and trouble-shooting tips
A Perfect Mothers Day Gift.
This event shall take place at The soon to be opened "Cook School Bewdley" all bookings to be made via The Hop Pole.
Thursday the 15th March from 7pm – 8.30pm.
Tickets are £25 each and are available from The Hop Pole, Bewdley